Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Miss you...

Dear Angel,
Im sorry its been a couple of days since I have talked to you. I mean, I know I talk to you everyday, but I havent talked to you while sharing you to the rest of the world.  Your daddy is being sweet as always and putting your brother to bed so I can have some quiet time with you.  I cherish and treasure these moments, I know I am just looking at this computer screen, but it helps. I feel as if you would magically start typing back. I wish you could.
You have been busy my sweet girl. Your wings are spreading slowly but surely and we are working hard to get your message out, to spread the word about CMV. Your daddy's best friends from Colorado have graciously made sweet little girl garlands and have proudly named them Angel Chloe Garlands. My heart is soaring right now to think  that this weekend there will be people, strangers even in Colorado that will know your name. They will know you are someone's daughter, and they will probably hear the three letter CMV for the first time. Wow, it feels good. Your Daddy's dear friends and now mine for that matter; are such wonderful people. Michaela and Veronica would be your aunties, and they love you and have never even set eyes on you. They are being sweet enought to send me my favorite Angel Chloe Garland- laced pink daisy's, only the best for my baby girl and of course in your signature color ;0)
I hope I make you proud baby girl. Not the proud you say when you are told "I know you did all you could". I am talking about the kind of proud that leaves no doubt in your mind, the kind where when I get to hold you again you will grow and say "that is MY mommuy". Your Daddy has been such a big help. He is so supportive and understanding and lets me do my ranting without complaint.  He needs this too- we all do; even your brothers and sisters.  Every where I go there are nothing but little girls around. The adorable girls in their summer dresses. The kinds of bright summer clothes with pinks and purples. The kind of clothes that are still hanging in my closet next to mommy's dresses. I told your father when I bought them I didnt care if it was winter- you were going to light up a room. You still do Chloe- even in death.
I am having a good day Chloe, this has been a posative session with you. I just wanted you to know there is no way I have forgotten about you and I wont wait so long to talk to you again.
Well baby girl, I must go...
I love you, I miss you, until I get to hold you again my Angel......

No comments:

Post a Comment