Thursday, May 31, 2012

Puzzel Pieces....

Dear Chloe,
My mind is like a puzzel today sweet girl. I dont really know where to start other than you again are on my mind. After 4 days of trying to sread your message I wonder how far it will get. It is so simple now, to share information by a simple click of a button. It is almost like I am getting spit at, right in my face. So after everything we have gone through, everything this family had to endure as well as losing you in the end. If some body, a doctor, anybody really would have just said- "wash your hands". Wow, I feel like a jack ass.
I am hitting that "share" button so much I dont know what to do with myself. How simple, how easy, how f-ing unbelievable that I had never heard of this virus. I realize after hours upon countless hours of research that this work is never ending. I intend to change some things though. There should and eventually there will be standardized screening for this virus. There are a myraid of other blood tests that are done during the early stages of pregnancy, why not? True there curretnly is no vaccine, but knowledge is power- the power of prevention, the power of planning, and the power of making sure there is time for something to be done.  If only I had known months before Chloe, your story might have turned out differently. The medicine we tried and the different methods of trying them eventually did make a difference. It was just to late to make a difference for your life.
June is upon us baby girl, and that makes it CMV awareness month. Funny but before you I would never have known that. Not anymore my love- and if I have anything to say about it, everyone else within ear shot of me will know it too.
My sweet Chloe I love you, I miss you; until I hold you again......

Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment