Monday, June 11, 2012

Hey baby girl,
I have a quick moment and I wanted to say I love you. Its been a busy week and it has felt that time has slipped right through my fingers yet again. It is your daddy's and I 's 5 year anniversary, and it has been really special, but it would have been complete if you were here with us. I know that cant happen, but it would be nice.
If you were here there wouldn't be a night out to dinner, but that's OK. I don't think we would have gotten much alone time at all, and we would be completely content because we would have you. I am trying not to dwell knowing that at our 5 year "milestone" anniversary I am still sad. I have more ideas and opportunities coming in. I will be doing the MISS foundation "Honor Thores" where I will be running 100 miles in your honor to raise money to support the foundation. It has been such a great place, and I have met wonderful people like Allison there. I just want to volunteer for whatever I can, because I love you.
I will tell you more about my ideas tomorrow baby girl, I must get going, but I just wanted to tell you I miss you, I love you, until I hold you again....

Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment